Me being the weird music lover I am, I love making playlists. My friend gave me the challenge of making one for BDB. I really liked it, because looking through my songs was just plain awesome. I don't really know what else to say, seeing as I'm just writing down a playlist, but there we go.
1. Dolphin's Cry-Live. Wrath when he meets Beth and is amazed with her. It also talks about rebirth, which is kind of sappy when you think about it, but then again, Wrath didn't really give a s*** whether he lived or died, and now he has something to live for. He didn't take his job as king seriously, but because of Beth, he's changing.
2. M.I.A.-Avenged Sevenfold. Wrath's song before he met Beth. The person is saying he fights to survive, that he didn't want this. It's like Wrath being king. He resented it in the beginning. And plus, "praying that the sun will never rise".
3. Bat Country-Avenged Sevenfold. Rhage's song definitely. The person is being tortured all alone and no one knows it. People are giving him attention, but not for the things he wants. "I'll make a beast out of myself, gets rid of all the pain of being a man." "I'm too weird to live, but much too rare to die."
4. Firestarter-The Prodigy. For Rhage because he's always starting fights with his smart mouth. For example, Vishous's goatee.
5. Kryptonite-3 Doors Down. Rhage's song for Mary. "If I go crazy, well will you still call me Superman?" I thought of Rhage becoming the beast and how he's afraid of what Mary will think.
6. Better Than Me-Hinder. This goes to mainly Zsadist, but then the brothers who feel like their shellans can do better. I think it's more of Zsadist's because of how he thinks badly of himself and how he's always telling Bella that she should be with a male of worth. Until he finally realizes that she just wants him. YES! I was psyched for that part. I love this song. I don't think the music video makes a lot of sense, though.
7. S.O.S. (Anything but love)-Apocalyptica featuring Cristina Scabbia. Listen to it, read the lyrics. You'll definitely see how it's Zsadist's song to the Mistress and then to almost everyone else. This song is awesome, especially when they get a cresendo and then that chorus. I thought of Phury and the Wizard at that part.
8. Sadist Way-Watch Them Die. Need I say more?
9. Time is Running Out-Muse. Another Zsadist and Bella song. The title kind of explains why it's on this playlist. The lack of time they have before Bella has to go back to her family.
10. Inside of You-Hoobastank. Hahahahaha. Butch's song/Phury's song. I think this one is self-explanatory.
11. Wake Up-Three Days Grace. I thought this one was kind of like Butch with Marissa when she wasn't answering him. Of course, she had no idea he was calling on her, but the part that says "wake up, I'm pounding on the door, I'm not the man I was before, where the **** are you, when I need you?" Adam Gontier probably meant to sing it with a deeper and darker meaning, but who says it can't have a Butch-filled meaning also?
12. Untouched-The Veronicas. Another Butch's song/Phury song. Of course Phury "feels untouched", but I thought the lyrics were a good description of the emotions both these guys have.
13. Pain-Three Days Grace. Vishous's song. "Pain, without love, pain, can't get enough, pain, I like it rough, 'cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all." Of course this song is for him and his...uh... fancy. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I like the part of this song when it switches from one side of your earphones to the next. It also has an abrupt ending. Not as abrupt as others, but good enough. It's loud and filled with emotion. Half of which Vishous shows to the world. The other he shows in private.
14. The River-Good Charlotte. An ode to Phury. Basically him after Cormia. I don't know how else to explain it. I'd have to use all the lyrics. Just know that it's like a song for someone who "sees the light." Or quits drugs. In Phury's case, it's the latter.
15. MakeDamnSure-Taking Back Sunday. John's song with Xhex. He wants to be with her, but he's being weird, let's put it that way. The song is kind of more obsessive than John is, but I think it's a good song for him. And the music video was kind of funny.
16. I Will Follow You Into The Dark-Death Cab for Cutie. Of course it's Tohr's song. He wishes he could follow Wesslie, but he can't. But I think this song depicts their love awesomely (it's a word, get over it). I like the whole "In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule." Most of my family went to Catholic schools and they all agreed to this.
17. Paralyzer-Finger Eleven. John's song. I'm sure you're all familiar with it, so you can see how it relates to him. If not, then look it up, listen to it, and relate.
18. Steppin' Away-Stereomud. Even though we don't see much of a personality on this guy, I'm sticking Rehv with this song. And I'm going to say it's a Marissa song also with him. She obviously made a change in his life if he wanted the whole deal with her. He doesn't seem like a guy to want that. But in the end of that relationship, Marissa walked away from him and to Butch. I think that implies a love relationship was established, but it was only on one side.
19. The Red-Chevelle. I think this can be for everyone. "So lay down, the threat is real, when his sight goes red again."
Anyone have any other songs?